Thank you for your interest in the Annoor Academy of Bentonville (AAB). We are blessed that you are considering us to meet the educational and religious needs of your child. Here at AAB we strive to provide our students with a rich learning environment which will enable them to achieve their highest potential academically while infusing our curriculum and daily activities with Islamic principles and values.
For 2017-18, refer to the timeline section below. Parents of current students and their siblings will get priority enrollment period. We encourage early registration in order for you to obtain a seat for child because our classes are limited in size. If the classroom limit is reached, you may add your child to our waiting list and will be notified if any spaces open up. Final admission of a student may be subject to review by the Principal and administration.
If you are transferring your child to our school in the middle of the school year, we do accept admissions if space is available, but it is subject to review by the administration. You must also provide documentation of their academic performance and conduct records to the administration for review. The administration may decide to evaluate your child through a placement exam and/or to interview him/her to determine eligibility and placement.
New Enrollment Requirements:
- Refer to the enrollment schedule to ensure you are within the enrollment window
- Complete the enrollment form online on www.annoor-nwa.com and also on www.k12.com
- Submit the document mentioned in the document check list below within 30 days of enrollment
- Ensure you meet the age eligibility requirements set by AAB
- KG – 5 years old by 8/31 of that calendar year
- 1st Grade – 6 years old by 8/31 of that calendar year
- 2nd Grade – 7 years old by 8/31 of that calendar year
- 3rd Grade – 8 years old by 8/31 of that calendar year
- Seat availability will be based on the classroom size and first come first serve basis
- There may be placement (KG grade and above) and development (Pre K3 and 4) test required
- Enrollment, supplies and 1st tuition payment must be paid
Remember that your child’s application will not be processed if above requirements are not met and it is missing documents from the below check list.
- Birth Certificate
- Up to date Immunization Records
- Copy of Social Security card
- Completely filled and signed Application form
- Most recent report cards (past 2 years) – Only for 1st grade and above
- 2 Recommendation letters from previous Teacher, Imam or Counselor
- Application fees (Pay online or by check payable to Annoor Academy of Bentonville)
- Supplies fees (Pay online or by check payable to Annoor Academy of Bentonville)
- 1st Tuition payment (Pay online or by check payable to Annoor Academy of Bentonville)
- 2/27/2017: Re-enrollment of existing students begins
- 3/3/2017: Re-enrollment of existing students ends
- New Student Enrollment
- 3/11/2017: Open House 10 AM to 2 PM. New student enrollment begins
- 8/14/2017: School Starts
- February: Existing Students and Siblings Enrollment
- March: Open Enrollment